Menu
navigation

Bunny Girl Diary Affiliates Tagboard Gallery of Love Ones Credits

The Bunny Girl
webmistress

Want to Follow Me?


 GENEVIEVE WHITE
Facebook Twitter
Pikachu
Wishlist
What a girl wants...

UNDONE

- Happy Family
- Be brave and courage.
- Marine Life Park
- Stop being sad!
- More surprises in life
- Have more soft toys
- More dresses
- Universal Studios
- Genting with friends
- Overseas to other countries
- Extremely large window in my bedroom
- FREEDOM!
- More Cash!
- BE HEALTHY!
- Find someone who cares for me, treat me good

DONE

- Pass N level
- Graduated from ITE CE
- Graduated from NYP
- Get good results!
- Graduated from uni
- White and pink room
- Change handphone to: Xperia10
- Galaxy Ace
- Galaxy S III
- LG G PRO
- LG G4 Dual
- LG G5
- Galaxy KZoom
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei P30
- Pikachu ♥
- Laopo's Ring!
- Baobeii's Dress
- Get good results 2011-2013!
- Chalet
- Overseas trip to JB with classmates
- White/Black Laptop
- White/Black Netbook
- Surprises
- Les Partner Ring
- Les Partner Top
- Singapore Flyer


LOVE ONES ♥
Many loves to these people ♥♥♥


My favourite brother ♥
He can be cute,
can be naughty.
My closest

Music
the melody


The Past
Recent Posts

if you trust me, tell me your secret.if you don't,...
yesterday morning, i am fine. till evening, my mo...
today mood: happy, sad and frustrated. what's next...
i wish i can make the wishes come true.today is 02...
I HATE NIGHTMARES , seriously...well , yes . i hat...
wow , dad was watching horror show now . my heart ...
oh damn...today is April Fool day? well, so not a ...
today went out with da jie to Parkway Parade . heh...
hehe , later going meet pohching da jie accompany...
oh hey readers ;expressionssssssss . hehe , went t...


Archives

August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
September 2013
October 2013
December 2013
March 2014
July 2014
October 2014
December 2014
February 2015
March 2015
April 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015
December 2015
February 2016
April 2016
April 2017
August 2019


WELCOME
Follow me on Twitter
@_vamprys Genevieve White
SMILE ♥


Welcome to Genevieve White's blog. //A Song to Remember ♥♥//
Tuesday, April 5, 2011 @ 4/05/2011 10:46:00 AM












hellos readers! yesterday had been busy editing photos that's why never update my blog. haha. well, yesterday Facebook chat with da jie awhile and sms Andy. he never reply me, then i guess he is still sleeping. so i decided to sms one more. finally he woke up and he's almost late! went out early, go ntuc there and walk around. and then went to take bus to interchange. saw him walking to interchange while i in the bus reaching :x bwhahaha. and i reached interchange the meeting point first! :P went to top up my ez-link, met da jie at tampines one and head to mrt after that. i bought the concession and forgot about topping up card. so i kept them waiting for very long running counter to counter to top up again. i can't believe i am so new to mrt :x hahaha. can't blame me~ as all my topping up cards is my dad help me de. not independent yet! yup. so after topping up, took mrt to Pasir Ris and took to Bugis. i remembered i sms Emerson, Pasir Ris as Paris..because i was busy talking and i thought i typed in Pasir but i only typed Pa into and add in Ris after talking. haha. he replied me i am in Paris which is in France :x i laugh die le. haha! laugh stupidly in front of my phone!! okay. when we reached Bugis, we went to iluma and buy movie tickets. we decided to see HOP. hehehe. as the bunny looks cute. after buying the movie tickets, we went to have our lunch at Bugis Junction. da jie keep say wrong words while i keep laughing at her. hahaha! then she sent me her virus, till i keep say wrong words too! after eating, we went to the neoprint shop to take a look. and decided to take after watching finish our movie :) haha! walao, Emerson copy cat sia! :x watch same movie as us and same timing somemore but different places! LOL. okay. get back to my blogging entry. yup, the movie was cute and funny. but the ending seems to be like nothing? as it looks like nothing to me. but overall i rate it 6/10. haha :) after the movie, we really went back to Bugis Junction and take neoprint. hehehe. after taking we took more photos using phone. hahaha. took a lot. as you can see what i had posted in this entry. the photos we took! :) after that, went to take mrt back to Tampines. accompanied da jie go The Box shop and find her cousin there. she said bye to us and i was wondering, didn't we plan to shop more after that? lols. and my expression was like 'huh?!' then i asked Andy, he said, maybe dismiss her at there. then i went in and give topic and wait her say 'wait me.' but she replied me 'byebye'. lol -.- then i just walked one big round back to interchange with Andy then. as my curfew timing is reach home by 7.15pm. well, take my time and then took bus back. home sweet home at 7pm. still smsing people like a busy girl. hahaha. on my laptop and use it. Facebook-ing and Editing photos. nothing much to do when i at home. so yea, that's end of my entry. hahaha. stay tune ;)


0 Dropped Some Love